Our Housing Services cover the full range of our landlord services from the initial letting of our properties to managing our tenancies, including such diverse issues as leaseholder queries and dealing with anti-social behaviour.
Victory Housing Trust has around 5,000 homes across the North of Norfolk with the majority of our homes in the North Norfolk District Council area, and with an increasing number of homes in the Borough of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk, Broadland District Council area and also within the Great Yarmouth Borough Council and Norwich city areas.
To manage these homes successfully the Housing Team is split into 4 specialist teams as follows:
- Overall responsibility for the management of empty Victory homes
- Income management, including management of rent arrears and other money owed to Victory
- Allocations/mutual exchanges - including sheltered housing
- Liaison with the support provider for sheltered residents
- Tenancy Management, including permissions for things such as keeping pets
- Provision of help and advice to residents to enable them to access the services to which they entitled
Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) and Estate Management
- Management of ASB cases
- Taking a proactive approach to the prevention of ASB
- Estate Management, including grounds maintenance, footpaths, parking, inspection of communal areas and Health & Safety
Policy, Projects & Community Development
- Development and review of housing policies and procedures
- Management of housing related data and performance information
- Project management of housing led projects
- Management of the administrative function for the Housing Team
- Complaints and Service Improvement management
- Community Development
If you wish to meet a member of the team to discuss anything it is advisable to make an appointment with them first, this can be arranged by calling into Tom Moore House, by emailing or by phoning free of charge on 0330 123 1860.
Members of the Housing Team will be happy in most cases to arrange an appointment at your home if this is your preference.