Victory Housing Trust
Customer Services 0845 3006648
Text Size: A A A A
get textHELP Browsealoud Sitemap

If you are on a low income, you may be able to claim housing benefit to help with the cost of your rent. The amount of benefit you will be entitled to will depend on the following:

  • Your family's needs
  • Your income and savings
  • The circumstances of the people living with you
  • The type of property you live in
  • The amount of rent you have to pay

If you are not sure whether or not you are entitled to Housing Benefit you can find out by contacting your Local Authority, asking your Housing Officer, or using North Norfolk District Council's online benefits calculator.

How to Apply
To apply for Housing Benefit you need to complete an application form which can be obtained by contacting the benefits department at your local authority or downloading from their website. Victory Housing Trust currently has properties in four Local Authority areas, if you are not sure which local authority area you live in please contact us. Contact details for our local authorities are provided below.

North Norfolk District Council
Telephone: 01263 516349

Broadland District Council
Telephone: 01603 430602 or 430603

Borough Council of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk
Telephone: 01553 616200

Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Telephone: 01493 856100

 If you need help applying for Housing Benefit, please contact us on 0845 3006648.