Back to the list

Who do I talk to about a nuisance in my neighbourhood?

Nuisance behaviour should be reported to our Customer Services Team who will refer your complaint to the Community Management Team. You could also consider contacting the Police and your local Council who also deal with reports of ASB.

  1. Community Management