Contents Insurance

The structure of your home is covered by Victory Housing Trust’s own buildings insurance, against damage by things such as fire or flood. Your personal belongings are not insured by Victory Housing Trust and it is up to you to insure these.

Although we hope nothing ever happens to your home, unfortunately we all know of someone who has suffered as a result of something like a burglary, fire or flood. Even if it doesn't happen to your property, it could happen to a property near you, and still affect your home and its contents.

Victory Housing Trust can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called Crystal arranged in conjunction with Thistle Tenant Risks and Victory Housing Trust, tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

Click on the Crystal logo to find out more

Blue Diamond Logo for Crystal Insurance

There are many reputable insurance companies offering different levels of insurance and it is important that any insurance you buy meets your needs. If you would like more information about the Crystal Insurance Scheme they can be contacted through the link above, or alternatively contact our Customer Services Team on 0330 123 1860 or email