Find a home

We want to make the process of finding a Victory Housing Trust home as easy, fair and transparent as possible - and give our residents a greater say in where they live. To do this we do not hold our own waiting list, instead our homes are allocated to customers who have registered on the local council’s housing register in the areas where our homes located.

If you want to be considered for a Victory home for the first time or are already a resident of Victory but would like to move, you will need to register with the local council that covers the area where you would like to live.

Victory Housing Trust predominantly operates in the district of North Norfolk, but we also have properties within Broadland, Kings Lynn & West Norfolk, Norwich and Great Yarmouth.

Additional options for existing tenants wanting to move

If you are an existing social housing tenant you may also want to apply for a mutual exchange or register with a national homeswap scheme.  For more information regarding mutual exchange schemes click on the Applying for a Victory Home section of our website.