Everyone faces a different journey - whether you are seeking work, have not worked for a long time, have never worked, or are already employed or self-employed – that’s why we offer 1-2-1 support personalised specifically to you. We also offer a range of tailored and certificated development opportunities to help you get to where you want to be.
During this difficult time, our Employment Support team are here to help those who are at risk of losing or have lost their job due to Covid-19. We can help you to identify and access new job opportunities, as well as provide support for online courses to help you develop professionally and personally. Get in touch to find out more.
“I do recommend the employment support service and if it was not for Julia’s help I would not be where I am now, in a lovely job.”
“I just wanted to thank you for the Step by Step course and the effort you have put in. Feeling proud of myself and I’ve not felt so confident about things for a very long time…and for that, I thank you guys more…”
We can help you to:
- Build your confidence and learn new skills
- Build your CV and maximise your employability potential
- Complete job applications
- Improve your interview skills
- Identify formal training and development opportunities
- Develop basic digital skills including using Universal Credit, job search sites, and setting up email
- Develop further IT skills such as using Microsoft Office
- Discuss and explore difficulties such as dyslexia…etc
- Build a personal development plan
- Explore volunteering opportunities
- Get career support, advice and guidance if you are already in work