Back to the list

Can I have somebody to act on my behalf?

If you wish to have another person act on your behalf and discuss issues relating to your home and tenancy, you will need to provide their details and sign an authority form so that we have this on our records for when they contact our offices. Letter of Authority August 2018.doc 35KB

  1. general